SourceLink can integrate with Mailchimp. Turning on the integration allows users to do things like signup for your newsletter and create a client record in SourceLink Pro.
In order to active this feature, SourceLink staff will need your Mailchimp API key and Mailchimp Audience ID. The below will provide step by step instructions for how to get this information and send it to SourceLink.
Mailchimp API Key Generation
Users with Manager permissions can generate and view their own API keys. Users with Admin permissions can also see API keys for other account users.
- Click this link to navigate to the API Keys section of your Mailchimp account: Your API Keys
- Click the Create A Key button.
- Copy the key (it will be a long string of characters), and provide this to SourceLink
Mailchimp Audience ID
- Go to Audience -> Audience Dashboard
- Manage Audience (top right) -> Settings
- Click on ‘Audience name and defaults’
- Copy the Audience ID, and provide this to SourceLink (in red text to the right)