A new Tag has been added to SourceLInk℠ Enterprise to identify all clients receiving Goldman PPP. You can use this help doc to see how to filter other tags on the BA420 Center Impact Report. See help doc “Tags” for more information on setting up and managing tags.
To add a Tag to a client record:
1. Select or create a client who is receiving Goldman PPP or the tag needed.
2. On the main client record page, find the Client Tags field on the right side.
3. Start typing Goldman PPP (or other tag) and it will fill in. Click Save Client.
A Client Tag filter has been added to the BA420 – Center Impact Report. Now you can filter selected Client tags.
To pull the BA420 report for ALL clients, select, “Do Not Filter On Tag.” This results in the report behaving exactly as it always has, with no filter applied.
To pull the BA420 report for TAGGED clients ONLY, select tags from your existing tag list. All data on the report will ensure the client has the appropriate client tags that are selected.
Please note, if both “Do Not Filter On Tag” and other client tags are checked, it will act as if only “Do Not Filter On Tag” is checked.
As an example, use the EX610 Extraction of Company Information report to see if Goldman PPP clients have been properly tagged.
1. Go to Reports>Scout Reports
2. Select EX610 Extraction of Company Information report from drop down menu in Type of Report:
3. Scroll down to Client Data. Open drop down menu and check mark Client Tag.
4. Scroll to the right column and check mark Goldman PPP or other Client tag(s).
5. Click Run Report
6. Save report as Excel spreadsheet in your hard drive.