New client records in SourceLink® can be added via web forms to your website.
To accept data from web forms:
Log into SourceLink with email and password.
1. Open Pending Tasks from navigation bar on left side.
2. Click View to see Client Activity Form (New).
3. Click Accept to create new client record OR Reject to delete intake form. If Reject is selected, a new client record will be NOT be created.
NOTE: If similar information already exists in database, select View Potential Duplicates.
5. In the duplicate client record, new Intake form information will be in the column on the left. Review to make sure the darkened radio button circle is next to the most current information. When complete, click Update Client with Selected Information at the bottom of the screen.
6. Open the newly created Client Record from Green bar appearing on top of page.
7. Update In Business and Year Started; confirm Client Status and Client Type and ALL other data is correct. Click Save client.
For more information, visit Creating Web Forms to create a new form.