can quickly login to their profiles directly from the Resource Navigator
without using a username and password.
First, a partner
must to go the Start In Wisconsin Resource Navigator page.
From there, enter the name of your organization into the keyword search tool.
The email sent will allow users to
"login with magic link" to update their profile and post and edit events
on the regional calendar.
When complete, check the user agreement
box at the bottom of the form and click, "Update My Profile".
ESOs can submit an event to the Regional
Calendar by selecting, “Post an Event” from the Partner Profile page.
- Event Title
- Location: Location Name, Address, City, State,
- Start Date/Time and End Date/Time
- Description of Event
- Organizer and Contact Information
- RSVP or Registration Page (if applicable)
- Price: If there is no cost to attend, enter
“0” in the price field and check the “No Price to Attend” checkbox
- Choose the subjects / categories for the class
- Click Submit.