How To Import Referrals
- Go to Setup>Import Client
- Download the referral import file template
- Populate the spreadsheet with your
client referral data - columns A -
J. Open instructions in columns with comments (red triangle) to enter proper data.
- Column A - Enter SourceLInk Client
ID for the client who is getting
referral information. (found on
the Client Record tab)
- Column B - Enter the
C - Enter the Person ID (Optional). For existing client/people, use the EX611 to capture the Person ID (optional).
- Complete columns D - G with Person
First Name, Last Name Person Email
and Referral Date
- Column G - Enter referral type by
typing "Verbal" or "Email"
- Column I - Enter the
organization/client who this
person was referred to
- Column J - Enter the SourceLink
- Note: if there are multiple referrals for one person, a new row will need to be created.
- Note: You have the option
of changing the Client Type,
Client Status or Counselor on
these existing client records.
Leave these fields blank if there
are no changes.
Matching" if you want people
without a company name to be
matched with only individual
- Check "Add Interaction to the
client record," if you want to add
this referral information as an
For more information visit, Importing Client Data.