1. When a Resource Partner sends an updated profile via “Magic Link” on their profile page in The Resource Navigator℠, SourceLink administrators will receive a “Navigator Updates” notification in Pending Tasks in SourceLink℠.
2. After opening "Navigator Updates," click the Organization Name.
3. Review the changes in the "Requested Profile Updates" section at the top of the profile.
4. In SourceLink, click the "Navigator" tab to open The Resource Navigator® profile page.
5. Select "Services" tab. If you agree the updates are appropriate, then you will need to manually make those changes by checking and unchecking the boxes.
6. When satisfied with the changes, click "Save & Dismiss." Then you will see a screen allowing you to optionally email the provider that the profile updates were accepted or rejected using an email template as a guide. If you do not apply the requested changes to Services and Demographics changes, they will be rejected.
7. Save client