Several SourceLink affiliates conduct annual counts of events on the shared calendaring systems. In order to generate the count of events by year, the WP All Export Pro plugin must be installed and activated. If your site does not have All Export option found during the second step below, please email [email protected] with a request to enable it on your SiteConnex website.
Once the events are exported as a comma separated value (CSV) document, you can open this file in Excel and count the rows to determine the number of events that were held.
- Log in to SiteConnex
- Click on All Export from left menu
- Click Specific Post Type (should already be selected and green)
- Click on the drop down “Choose a post type” and click on Events
- Use Add Filtering options to select rules to isolate events by _EventStartDate and _EventEndDate (optional)
- Select Customize Export File button
- From the Available Data column on the right, select and drag the fields you wish to have in the export to the middle content area
- SourceLink suggests expanding Standard and moving All button over
- Click Continue button at bottom
- Select the green Confirm & Run Export button
- Use the CSV button option under the Click to Download header
- Open the CSV file downloaded to your downloads folder to view the event data