To reset your WordPress website password:
- Go to your admin page (https://YOURWEBSITE/wp-admin/)
- Click ‘Lost your password’
- Enter your username, (firstnamelastname), an email with a reset link will be sent to your email address.
- Click the reset link
- The page will display your new random password or you can click into the password box and enter your own
- Click Save Password
- Go to your admin page and login with your username, (firstnamelastname), and new password (https://YOURWEBSITE/wp-admin/)