Interested in offering a downloadable .pdf file on your website and tracking requests? You can create a webform using SourceLink℠ Pro to embed on your site, then add a hidden webpage with a link to share with those who register. For example:
1. Upload .pdf to your WordPress Media Library or to Sitefinity>Content>Documents & Files. Copy URL file link.
2. Create a web form in SourceLink Pro in (Setup) selecting the form fields you want to show up on the website.
3. Create Form Messages starting with the text at the top and bottom of the page. Then confirmation text that includes the .pdf link so they can download.
Thank you very much for your interest in Tu Camino Agroempresarial. You can download it by pressing this link: (add .pdf file link here). You should be receiving an email with this same message. We suggest you check your ‘junk or spam folder’ if you don’t receive it in the next few minutes. Thank you! Team Colmena66
4. Create a Confirmation Email (Email Automation tab) with email subject line and email text.
Hi! Thank you very much for your interest in Tu Camino Agroempresarial. You can download it by pressing this link: (add .pdf file link here). We hope this map will help you! We’d love to hear how it went. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any question, suggestion or comment to help us improve this document. Thank you! Team Colmena66
5. Create a hidden landing page on WordPress or Sitefinity. Add .pdf file to WordPress page or .pdf file link to Sitefinity web page (by adding a document link widget).Embed the webform. Embed code is available on the webform list in SourceLink Pro.