Use these methods to capture data for new or existing clients:
1. Create a web form so clients can enter their own information and updates. Share the link with clients at events or before they meet with a counselor/consultant. Data will be uploaded from web form to corresponding fields in client records.
2. Hand out a paper version of the web form at events so clients can complete the data. Be sure to add the web form link to the paper version so they can enter the information themselves. This makes it easier for you since web forms are sent to SourceLink as Pending Tasks and eliminates manual data entry.
3. Send a custom survey to clients from SourceLink Pro. Data will be uploaded from "synced" library questions to corresponding fields in client records.
4. Import Event Registrations from File when uploading a group of people at one time. See Events Registration
5. Import Interactions and Client Referrals. See Importing Client Data.
SAMPLE WEB FORM FOR EXISTING CLIENTS
SAMPLE WEB FORM FOR NEW CLIENTS
SAMPLE PAPER FORM
Import Registrations, Interactions and/or Referrals
Sample File to Import Event Registrations
Import Client Referrals